What skills do leadership teams need to create planet-positive impact? The first is agility.
Agility is more than just a catch phrase. It's about process, governance and making sure that enablers are in place to help create rapid change. Too many great ideas fail at the start because organisations have too many barriers associated with processes and ways of working.
In this new report from a variety of forward thinking organisations, Jonah Grunsell - Managing Partner at Xynteo, discusses how business can better incorporate sustainability into its core strategy, the steps needed internally to drive change, and the importance of collaborationg with other organisations to achieve impact.
In addition to Jonah Grunsell's discussion of agile ways of delivering successful net zero impact, read the full report to get new inspriation and insight on:
- Gap analysis: how to secure the skills required for agility
- Lessons to take from Amazon's 'spaghetti at the wall' approach
- Agility in the renaissance of executive coaching
- What Skunk Works can teach us about extreme innovation
- 5 ways to master agile collaboration
- How democratising design is unlocking benefits
- From fragility to agility: can you win over the doubters?
- Anything goes - why businesses are flocking to the XaaS model
- An agile supply chain relies on communication, openness and trust
- How best practice agility benefits both corporations and professionals
Our Publishing partner, Raconteur
Raconteur is a leading publisher of special-interest content and research. Its publications and articles cover a wide range of topics, including business, finance, sustainability, healthcare, lifestyle and technology.
Raconteur special reports are published exclusively in The Times and The Sunday Times as well as online at raconteur.net.
Stay up to date on Xynteo by following us on social media. LinkedIn I Twitter
Or contact us to find out how we can help your leaders and organisation create planet-positive and inclusive growth.